Tractor M983 with THAAD TPY2 Radar 3D Model
3D Model of Tractor M983 with THAAD TPY2 Radar
MAX | FBX | OBJ | 3DS | C4D | LWO | MB
3D Model details:
Tractor M983 with THAAD TPY2 Radar the modern US Army high tech radar set.
A modern US warfare surveillance electronics military unit with wheeled truck transport.
An American Army special surveillance wheeled mobile radar device unit.
The AN/MPQ-53/65 Radar Set is a anti air missile an anti aircraft passive electronically scanned array radar equipped with a multifunctional phased array radar, M860 semi-trailer, and M983 heavy expanded mobility tactical truck HEMTT.
HEMTT M985 with Patriot AN MPQ53 radar military unit with heavy duty military wheeled truck transport that consists of a special multifunctional phased array radar mounted on an M860 heavy duty semi-trailer towed by a M983, warfare surveillance units, heavy duty expanded mobility tactical warfare truck HEMTT.
An mobile warfare mobile antenna specialized radar device in which the radio waves can be electronically steered to targetting point and match radio waves reflection can be taken with a specialized receiver.
For modern radar warfare systems, surveillance combat protection, modern US military radar systems, US army, radar devices, warfare surveillance systems, military radar devices, military wheeled truck transport, modern ground based radars, mobility tactical warfare truck HEMTT.
Tractor M983 with THAAD TPY2 Radar is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2014 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing.
Tractor M983 with detailed interior. Doors can be opened.
– High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
– Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
– All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
– 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
– No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
– No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
– No special plugin needed to open scene.
– Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
– Units: cm
Polygons: 1 320 402
Vertices: 698 578