Rnoos 644 Stake Wagon Empty Dirty 3D Model
3D Model of Rnoos 644 Stake Wagon Empty Dirty
MAX | FBX | OBJ | 3DS | C4D | BLEND | MB | TEX
3D Model details:
Rnoos 644 Stake Wagon Empty Dirty loading transport equipment used for logs three to five meters in length and for reloading with sawn wood timber.
A transporting wheeled special container used for fores tree trunk wooden log transporting.
A heavy duty log stake special wagon a type of forestry wood materials transporting equipment.
A freight wagon an open wagon with four wheel axles and a special rotating rod system.
For railway wagon machinery, railway road vehicles, rail road engineering, railroad transport, transportation history, railroad transport industry, heavy construction transport, industry rail transportation, log wagon machinery, heavy duty railroad transporting equipment, log industry equipment, and heavy duty rail road vehicles engineering promotional or advertising projects.
Rnoos 644 Stake Wagon Empty Dirty is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2014 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing.
– High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
– Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
– All colors can be easily modified.
– Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
– All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
– 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
– No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
– No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
– No special plugin needed to open scene.
– Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
– Units: cm
Polygons: 151 265
Vertices: 164 752