Police Paddy Wagon Dodge RAM 1500 Rigged 3D Model
3D Model of Police Paddy Wagon Dodge RAM 1500 Rigged
MAX | FBX | OBJ | 3DS | C4D | BLEND | MB | TEX
3D Model details:
Police Paddy Wagon Dodge RAM 1500 Rigged a police van vehicle used for transporting prisoners.
A police van (paddy wagon, cattle car, meat wagon, patrol van, cattle wagon, patrol wagon, police wagon, Black Mariah, Black Maria, or police carrier) a type of special enforcement vehicle operated by police security forces.
Police light-duty truck-like van car pickup vehicle that is employed for the transport of prisoners with a specially adapted cell in the rear part of vehicle.
For security service equipment, road patrols, police guard equipment, police security maintenance, patrol service, police transport, security services, light-duty trucks, light duty truck-like cars, cargo transports, pickup car vehicles, powerful off-road vehicles, history of pick-up cars, freight transport construction engineering, freight vehicles, light freight transport, simulation video games, and computer games design.
Police Paddy Wagon Dodge RAM 1500 Rigged is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2014 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing.
Police Paddy Wagon Dodge RAM 1500 with detailed interior. Doors can be opened.
Police Paddy Wagon Dodge RAM 1500 3d model is ready to be animated. You can easily position it the way you need or animate it the way your project requires using helpers in 3D Studio Max.
– High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
– Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
– All colors can be easily modified.
– Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
– All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
– 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
– No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
– No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
– No special plugin needed to open scene.
– Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
– Units: cm
Polygons: 348 462
Vertices: 398 978