Off Road Vehicle Rigged 3D Model
3D Model of Off Road Vehicle Rigged
MAX | FBX | OBJ | TEX
3D Model details:
Off Road Vehicle Rigged medium duty truck a special commercial transportation vehicle that is used for special transportation.
Modern medium duty truck used for special team transportation, commercial transportation, travel purposes and sport purposes .
Off Road Cargo Truck transport a special highly off-road-capable all-wheel drive the modern commercial vehicle with special extreme torsional flexibility that is used in rough terrain.
Truck-like car with a power all-wheel drive that is used for super high off-road ratio for a climbing capability, powerful traction, high versatility and seven comfortable places.
A medium duty truck off road cargo truck that used for material, teams and special heavy implements.
Medium off road truck that is larger than light but smaller than heavy truck.
For modern medium truck vehicles, universal cargo transports, auto sports, sports travel, cargo transports, truck cars, medium-duty vehicles, medium-duty commercial trucks, freight vehicles, transport industry, powerful off-road vehicles, transport construction engineering, freight transport, automotive engineering, automotive engineering, automotive industry, automotive industry, car journey, off road sports cars, and extreme sport vehicles educational projects.
Off Road Vehicle Rigged is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2014 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing.
Off Road Vehicle with detailed interior. Doors can be opened.
Off Road Vehicle 3d model is ready to be animated. You can easily position it the way you need or animate it the way your project requires using helpers in 3D Studio Max.
– High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
– Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
– All colors can be easily modified.
– Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
– All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
– 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
– No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
– No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
– No special plugin needed to open scene.
– Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
– Units: cm
Polygons: 211 867
Vertices: 224 637